Familiarize yourself, children, and friends with these track rules.
Failure to comply will result in a non-refundable membership cancellation!
1. Please ride slow in the parking area! No 'pretend starts', no burnouts, no going faster than 1st gear! Children play in the parking lot and people park their expensive vehicles/trailers here. We don't need rocks spitting up or bikes running into children.
**This includes vehicles, please do not drive fast in the parking lot.**
2. Nobody should EVER be riding the track backwards! Even if you're the only one there. This is dangerous and people can get injured.
3. When a faster rider is approaching you on the track, hold your line (don't zig zag). This is important as it is one of the most common reasons rider's get injured. Be aware of your surroundings when you ride, make sure you know where all the other riders are (younger kids on small bikes can be hard to see over jumps).
4. When a rider goes down make sure you stop and ask if they're okay. If they're down on the track, please remove your bike and start waving oncoming riders to alert them a rider is down. Make sure you're in clear vision and not a hazard yourself.
5. If you see someone vandalizing, disrespecting the rules, or deliberately wrecking any of our property, please report them to the police or call one of our club members (phone numbers will be posted on the gate).
6. Keep pets on a leash while people are riding, don't enter onto the track without looking, and please keep the area clean. Our club is made up of volunteers who put countless hours into making this track a decent place to ride and would rather not spend that time cleaning garbage.